This will not be a remote position but will be 100% in office
Who We Are:
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle and building products industries. We combine our strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled customer service, award-winning innovation and premium products to all of our customers.
Why We are Different:
At Lippert, Everyone Matters. This is not just a tagline or empty promise; it is who we are. We have intentionally created a culture that values and celebrates our team members’ unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We strive to give our team members a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our team members.
What You will Get:
- A unique, inclusive and supportive company culture.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more!
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to grow.
- Holiday, personal and vacation days.
Support Customer Service by ensuring customer service turn times regarding responses are ever increasing. Must maintain standards of excellent customer service, recognizing quality of work and responses from the team are a reflection of a value add for Lippert as a brand. Must understand the dynamics of working with operations teams as well as sales teams to ensure timely communication and great customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides proactive and extraordinary service to all external and internal customers. This responsibility includes always maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
- Perform all activities related to Customer Service, ensuring all Cases received are responded to in 2 hours or less, phones are answered with an average speed of answer of 30 seconds as a team, providing guidance and solutions to complex problems at the customer level. Building relationships with marine OEMs and marina partners via e-mail contact, phone contact, or face-to-face is vital.
- Functions of the role include training new team members, demonstrating the importance of team play and core values through onboarding processes.
- Must have strong systems knowledge as a combination of D365, Salesforce, In Contact and Perceptive Content will all be used throughout the day. Systems usage is heavy and problem-solving skills must be strong.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with co-workers to foster a healthy and professional work environment and to execute new processes to add to efficiencies.
- Continuously model Lippert core values in every transaction with customers, co-workers and adjacent teams.
- Must have strong systems knowledge to determine effectivity and flow from various system tools throughout the core team
- Must be able to handle conflict and work with other departments and directly with the sales team and operations teams effectively.
- Creatively solves customer issues, proactively manages customer orders and open requests to resolution
- Professionally handle all incoming calls. This action includes meeting or exceeding the Customer Service expectations and metrics that are established for the department.
- Handles, resolves and takes ownership of all internal and external customer problems. Root causes of problems are identified and corrective action taken. Problems are closed with calls to customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- General knowledge of the product line and pricing schedules
- Performs all other responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
- High school degree or GED
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Team Player
- Follow-up skills
- High personal accountability
- Decision making
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Demonstrated high sense of urgency
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires sitting, data entry, and a telephone headset. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time hourly position and the expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday; weekend and late evening work may be necessary.
Travel would be minimal and would be primarily local during the business day.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Customer Service Experience is preferred but not required
- Prior Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience in the RV industry
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be able to pass EVerify.