Who We Are
Every decision we make rests on whether or not we're bettering the lives and experiences of the people inside and outside of our walls. It's the way we innovate and rethink the possibilities of our products and services, it's the way we foster and build relationships with our team members and our customers and it's the way we prioritize our social impact initiatives to serve the communities we live, work and play in. With a rapidly expanding group of over 11,000 team members and a diverse portfolio of best-in-class brands — we've proven, time and again, by putting people first, our company's possibilities are truly endless.
What You’ll Get
- A Company Culture Where Everyone Matters
- Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Immunization
- Holidays, Personal & Vacation Days
- Local & National Discounts
- Wellness Offerings
- Food Truck Days
Why We’re Different
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. We’re striving to make lives better through meaningful relationships with our co-workers, our customers, and our communities. LCI team members feel a deeper sense of purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of our many team members. We measure success by how we touch the lives of people inside and outside our walls.
Responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of operations/production equipment
- Required to request support from other Maintenance Techs and Maintenance Managers, as necessary; all maintenance positions support operations/production first, when necessary
- Able to safely perform maintenance tasks using basic hand tools and basic power tools; experience with machine shop equipment preferred; ability to weld or experience with metal fabrication preferred
- Responsible for diagnosing/resolving issues with production welders, torches, saws, and metal finishing equipment in a timely fashion; experience with sand blast, powder coat, oven, or conveyor systems preferred
- Responsible for diagnosing/maintaining/installing production hoists in a timely fashion
- Responsible for diagnosing/resolving issues with overhead roll doors throughout the facility
- Responsible for diagnosing/maintaining/resolving issues with other operations/production equipment, as directed; experience with sand blast, powder coat, oven, or conveyor systems preferred
- Able to safely and proficiently operate fork trucks and aerial lifts; experience with rigging preferred
- Able to safely and proficiently perform maintenance electrical tasks, including troubleshooting and movement of circuits; experience using a multi-meter or other electrical testing equipment preferred
- Able to safely and proficiently perform maintenance mechanical tasks, including troubleshooting and rebuild; experience rebuilding/maintaining weld feeders, plasma torches, and saws preferred
- Responsible for good housekeeping practices and implementing/sustaining 5s standards
- Required to observe all safety rules and policies; must maintain and promote the safety of systems and equipment
- Able to demonstrate basic computer, reading/writing, communication skills, and the ability to read/interpret manuals and technical drawings
- Highly motivated, organized, self starter, able execute work from daily schedule; experience with performing preventative maintenance tasks to set standard preferred
- Required to use honesty, integrity, and candor with the entire Maintenance team to create trust, and to support their passion for winning; must be reliable and prompt
- Committed to a maintaining positive attitude and caring about people
- Must be able to work as a part of a team to achieve the company’s overall goals;
- Must demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Must be able to read and process written communication including, but not
- limited to, work orders, frame prints, and measurements;
- Must be able to meet production goals and time deadlines for company projects
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision;
- Must demonstrate understanding and execution of machine operation and repair techniques;
- Must demonstrate welding competency and knowledge of welding systems;
- Must be able to operate appropriate equipment including repair tooling and devices, arc and MIG welders, band saws, acetylene torches, tape measures, etc.;
- Must be able to physically lift and maneuver weights in excess of fifty pounds;
- Must be able to operate a Lift Truck or Tractor as necessary;
- Must possess successful problem solving skills;
- Must be able to exhibit tact and diplomacy and maintain professional relationships
- with supervisors, fellow employees, customers, etc.;
- Must be able to work under physically and mentally stressful situations;
- Must be able to prioritize and easily adapt to changes through the day.
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires 98% standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing ladders. The employee may have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position. Monday – Friday 1st shift. Some Mandatory Saturdays.
Travel to secure necessary parts or tooling
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience/Education in machine operation and repair preferred
- Welding competency and knowledge of welding systems preferred
- Lift Truck Operators License preferred (training available).
Preferred Education and Experience
Manufacturing / industry experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.