Responsible for safely and effectively troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining grounds, buildings, and systems at a pace that meets customer demands. Responsible for adhering to LCI core values, safety guidelines, and lean initiatives. Required to request support, as necessary, from other Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance leadership. All Maintenance positions support operations and production first, when necessary.
- Basic Tools –Able to safely perform maintenance tasks using basic hand tools and basic power tools
- Basic Mechanical – Able to safely and proficiently perform basic mechanical troubleshooting and rebuild tasks
- Basic Electrical – Able to safely and proficiently perform basic troubleshooting and movement of electrical circuits
- Lighting – Able to safely and proficiently perform basic troubleshooting and installation of lighting systems and lighting fixtures throughout the facility
- Plumbing – Able to safely and proficiently perform basic troubleshooting and installation of plumbing systems and plumbing fixtures throughout the facility
- Mechanical Systems – Able to safely and proficiently maintain/troubleshoot HVAC, filtration, and pneumatic systems
- Hoists - Able to safely and proficiently maintain/troubleshoot hoists and bridge cranes
- Compressors - Responsible for safe and proficient maintenance of pneumatic compressor systems
- HVAC - Responsible for safe and proficient maintenance/troubleshooting of heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Basic Construction - Able to safely and proficiently perform painting, dry wall, framing, and interior trim work tasks
- Grounds – Responsible for safe and proficient operation of plowing, salting, mowing, and trimming equipment
- Production Equipment - Able to safely and proficiently perform basic production troubleshooting and rebuild tasks, as necessary, to support production
- Fork/Aerial Lifts – Able to safely and proficiently operate fork trucks and aerial lifts
- Good housekeeping and implementing/sustaining 5s standards
- Observation and promotion of all safety rules and policies
- Basic computer, reading/writing, and communication skills
- Ability to interpret manuals and technical drawings
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter, able execute work from daily schedule
- Required to use honesty, integrity, and candor with the entire Maintenance team to create trust, and to support their passion for winning
- Committed to a maintaining positive attitude and caring about people
- Must be reliable and prompt
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active – while performing this job the employee is regularly standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, balancing, reaching, handling, and climbing all day. The employee may have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
In addition, the employee may be exposed to dust, fumes, gases, noise, heat, cold, and wet work while performing job duties. This position requires Personal Protective Equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position, and hours of work and days are based upon the need to support operations and production. Some Saturdays will be mandatory.
No travel will be required.
Required Education and Experience
- Must successfully complete LCI new hire safety training and refreshers
- Must be able to successfully pass the LCI OSHA approved forklift-training course
- Must successfully complete LCI Lock Out Tag Out Training
- Must successfully complete LCI Arc Flash/Electrical Hazard Training, as required
- Must successfully complete LCI Fall Hazard Training
- Must successfully complete LCI Confined Space Training, as required
- Must successfully complete all LCI lean training, as required
- Must successfully complete LCI Tabware Technician Training
Preferred Education and Experience
- Concrete – Experience pouring and finishing concrete
- Basic Fabrication – Ability to weld or experience with basic metal fabrication
- Overhead Doors – Experience diagnosing/resolving issues with overhead doors
- Rigging – Experience rigging and moving equipment with a boom
- Multi Meter – Experience with a meter or other electrical test equipment
- Schematics – Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic prints
- Repair-Education/Experience with machine operation and repair
- Mechanicals – Experience with servicing HVAC or pneumatic compressors
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Work Authorization/Security ClearanceAAP/EEO Statement
LCI provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
- Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be able to pass EVerify.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications